POUNDS FOR PEOPLE - INVEST IN BRITAIN
Over 70% of the public doesn't want to scrap the Pound for the faltering Euro. |
In contempt for public opinion, billions of pounds of taxpayers' money are being wasted on Euro preparations in the public sector. The flimsy excuse - "To give the public a choice".
Although the Government are not planning to spend money on executing anyone, not spending this money on vital public services will cost lives. New Alliance calls for Euro preparations to be slashed with immediate effect, and the money used on something that will actually benefit the country. Instead of currying favour with other politicians and bureaucrats abroad.Please let us know of any
We are also compiling a shopping list of what the savings could do:
* £100 million could build a brand new hospital
* £1 million could provide 65 extra nurses
* Or 50 new, trained teachers
* Even £20,000 or less could see a student through university without the burden of debt
* Or give a senior citizen who has paid taxes all their working life residential health care without the indignity of selling their home.
Contact us now...
Form for offering general help
Campaign Themes from 2000
This page compiled: 27 June 2001, updated: 25 September 2002