The Amsterdam Treaty is
a sell-out for Britain
- The Labour Government has signed up to virtually everything
in the Maastricht Treaty - and more - by signing it
- Britain is bound not to oppose the foreign policy 'Europe' wants if we disagree
- Our position on the UN Security Council cannot be used to block what 'Europe' wants
- From past experience we might be banned from coming to the aid of our kith and kin if the Falklands were invaded
- National co-operation in certain areas (e.g. criminal justice) is allowed only as a last resort
- All Britain's voting 'rights' can be taken away if we are in breach of technicalities
- The door can then be opened for the European Commission to introduce a European Criminal Code that does away with our traditional legal safeguards such as Trial By Jury and Habeas Corpus
Tony Blair was pretty quiet about all this before the 1997 Election wasn't he?
Why didn't the national press alert us to the dangers?
The only way forward for Britain is to get out of the EU.
|Please support our campaign|
|Click for details of The June Press
who sell guides to the Treaty|
Date this page updated: 2 January 1999